Here's to a new career!
I actually landed an office in Amex ... which is pretty awesome ...
Sales has really made me TIRED ... iSpace is still cool but I'm just tired of it ... Ahmed, my work colleague is even more tired of it. It was great as an after-school job, but as a full time job it definitely gets the best of you, so you end up going home and just sleeping!
8 hours of either customers or staring into nothingness is not exactly what you would want to work in for say three years right?!
Hamala is like ghost town, and what even makes it worse is that we open on Fridays when everyone is closed, so we seem to be one of the few places open here, specially at night ... and we end up envying those who have decent jobs and actually get fridays off xD
So we've had enough envy, enough "I wish I could get a good day off" ... I'm going to Amex on Sunday, even though they still want me here by the end of the closing day on Sunday Midnight ... oh yeah I forgot the TIMING SUCK in iSpace for EMPLOYEES part xP
I will be here and it will be my LAST DAY here.
It's going to be four hours of work a day from now on, weekends off, and most of all, ALL OFFICIAL HOLIDAYS OFF!
Not only are three of the original iSpacers going to be in the same building soon (Ahmed, Fatoom and myself) ... but it's better pay and benefits as well no to mention the amount of growth you can accomplish within an international well reputed firm such as theirs' ...
Everthing I wrote was just me thinking out loud, only it's my fingers doing the talking through a keyboard instead of my mouth for a change xD
I hope this all goes well ...
This is the crossing of a new divide!

No comments:
Post a Comment