Thursday, May 28, 2009

Guess Who's Back ?! xD

After many many months of not blogging at all .. here I am again starting over ... I'm almost done with high school .. and that's when it dawned on me: What's my blog password ?! o.O
Yes !!!!! this time I remembered ! and gained access to my dear old blog.
I tried the traditional Diary thingie but that just wasn't working for me much .. but I hope I can write more after high school's over ...

D E T A C H I N G

It seems that's I've distanced myself quit a bit from my "high school friends" ... some I've known all my life .. but somehow started to have very little tolerance for them. They've either turned to hard core Baharnas <>

I've made my decision to quietly DeTach from their twisted world and make my roots where I should ... the real world after high school.
I can't imagine how life would be if I never ever have contact with them again ... of course I won't don't do that to them ... but it's plain and clear that spaces have been weaved between us. Nothing can ever "fill" these spaces after everything that has been going on.

Y O U N G L I F E

I've clearly made up my mind about these current times: Live my life to the fullest. And if needed ... I'd run ..
Running away is my last resort to all the shit that has ben thrown on me and my family lately. I mean think about it! If I relieve them from my expense burden and my so called "attitude" ... then they'll live in peace never to worry about the girl with an attitude ever again.
I'd disappear into oblivion. Live the life I chose, Fend for myself and most of all be happy with people who love me and care about me.
My soul is young and in need of something to give me life instead of suck the living daylights outta me!

N E W F O U N D L O V E

Yes ... I broke up with Adam a long time ago ... I think it was January or February 2009 ... but the we in the relationship was long dead before that, but now we both live in peace ... he's still a friend ... and now my heart belongs to another.

The One ... yeah that would describe him best. This one is worth dying for ... worth fighting for ... what we have now is stronger than anything I've ever faced in the past ... Different ... and just ... Perfect!

He is my saviour ... breathed life into an empty soul like mine ...
I was Damaged
Given up n everything but pretending it was all okay ... kidding myself ? Lying to everyone including me to get through the day.

Then he came along when the rain of pain and desperateness was crashing down on me the most ... and somehow made m smile a true smile that I didn't fake nor force to come out of me.

Perfect!

I think this is what love really is ... He found me ...
And made everything ... Better

<3>

So ends my blogging for today ... that felt so refreshing LOL xD
T.C.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

been reading your personal blog every now and then. find it actually intersting and refreshing to find someone diffrent and opend , especially in bahrain ;).

i congrats for finishing high school and finding love. now you have a new life await you. ^^

you know about finding your own path through this life it is something natural, which lot of people try to deny and lack confidence to do in order to appreciate life to the max.

yours,

Leon D.