Monday, September 28, 2009

Words of Permanent Insanity!


insane |inˈsān|adjectivein a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or socialinteraction; seriously mentally ill : certifying patients as clinically insane |he had gone insane.
Hummm that would be our neighbor's son. "I'm not kidding, may God help them" ...
(of an action or quality) characterized or caused by madness :charging headlong in an insane frenzy | his eyes glowing with insane fury.
Wahahahahaha that's when your mother tells you "you're insane!" But I'd rather she told me I was insane then the classic "Your an IDIOT XD"
in a state of extreme annoyance or distraction : a fly whose buzzinghad been driving me insane.(of an action or policy) extremely foolish; irrational or illogical : she had an insane desire to giggle.
Okay this one I really have to talk about the Reflux Rock and Alternative Festival xD LMAO! All the girls "The Barbie Doll Girls" thought me and some of my Headbanging female friends were "Insane" or as the dictionary would say EXTREMELY FOOLISH ... What's Extremely Foolish is to go into a moshpit wearing FLIP FLOPS wahahahaha ... but really what's extremely foolish is wear 2 tones of make up on your freaking face then wonder why the heck it's melting in an OUT DOOR METAL CONCERT in our lovely island of BAHRAIN in the fucking SUMMER and they look in a condescending way to those who really came to ROCK saying "Like OO EMM GEE (that's OMG)! She's insane headbanging with that guy from that band called Thee something (referring to Thee Project) ... yes people I was in a metal concert and I head-banged with an injured neck like there was no tomorrow ... I didn't care if they called me insane because I felt like this is where I belong ... because Metal sets me free and just like everyone there who played and sung their lungs out and got a black eye in a moshpit and woke up the next day with a very excruciating neck pain and said "HELL YEAH! that's what I call Music! and I would do it all over again" ... They're all insane one way or they other, We all are ... we're a crew of insane people madly in love with one thing: METAL \m/ WE all belong ... we all sing along, we all have fun and we are all insanely SANE ... It's only normal ... I just don't know why the fuck they keep labeling us apart from society!? It's not because we wear black all the time, they just make it a very convenient excuse to shut down any "Satanic" gatherings ... It's not because we're too loud! What's the difference between playing Akon, Nancy Ajram, Ali Bahar, Bob Marly, 50 Cent and Lamb of God in your car too loud? Which ever you play you WILL annoy someone and you or please someone, but unfortunately here everything else is okay except Metal . The majority is with everything else except Metal.And that ladies and gentlemen is a load of Bullshit! Pure and simple.

So who the fuck are they to decide who's insane ... they are all insane too in a different way. Everyone of us has a touch of insanity and craziness that we need to tap in too sometimes or else we won't taste some of the sweet things in life that pass us by. I'm not saying go kill yourself by jumping off a cliff, I'm just saying do it with a rope tied to your feet.

No comments: